Half and Full Day Tour
15 – 19 People
6:30 – 7:10AM
Accommodation Pick Up
Click on Photos to view Gallery
Tours of the Sacred Valley will take you deep into the heart of Peruvian culture. You’ll be picked up at your accommodation between 6:30 – 7:10AM, please be aware that due to the different hotel locations, your pick-up time will fall within a 40-minute window. This is a standard practice for all Cusco tours, your hotel may be picked up first or last depending on the itinerary.
Choose the Half-Day Tour to explore Chincheros, Moray, and Salineras and see ancient terraces, temples, and textile production methods. Before continuing on to the last Incan city of Ollantaytambo. The tour will stop for a delicious lunch in Urubamba. From here, you can either spend the night in Ollantaytambo or take the train to Aguas Calientes, the Machu Picchu entry point.
Choose the Full-Day Tour to visit Chincheros, Moray, and Salineras, and then continue on to Pisac to learn about its history. The tour will return back to Cusco, and drop you off in Cusco downtown. It’s important to note that all tour operators in Cusco have the same drop off location.
The price remains the same for both the half-day and full-day tours, as the half-day includes most of the tour and lunch, while the full-day adds just one more stop, resulting in equal pricing for both options.
Where is Sacred Valley?
- The tour guide will show travelers where the Train Station in Ollantaytambo is, if needed.
- Participants will have accommodation pick up, however, your tour drop off will be in Cusco downtown (this is the process with all operators in Cusco downtown).
- The Sacred Valley Tour is a Medium Easy level.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick Up
- Tourist Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance Ticket (80 soles)
- Accommodation Drop Off (drop off is in Cusco downtown).
What to Wear
- Comfortable Pants
- Wind Jacket
Any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Please keep in mind that during Peruvian holiday/vacation weeks tours might be busier than usual due to increased number in visitors. The duration and pricing of the tour may vary, this is not just with us but with all tour operators across the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour