Sacred Valley ATV
QUAD ATV Tour
15 – 19 People
6:50am OR 12:50pm
Accommodation Pick Up
Click on Photos to view Gallery
In the heart of Peru’s Sacred Valley, you’ll go on an exciting tour that combines adventure, adrenaline, history, and nature. The Sacred Valley ATV tour is fantastic!! We personally took this tour and found it to be the highlight of our trip in Cusco.
Your adventure starts with pick-up from your accommodation in Cusco. As soon as you get out of the city, the real fun starts with an ATV ride to the well-known Moray. But before you begin the ATV ride, you’ll have a chance to ask some questions and practice on the ATVs. This makes sure you’re comfortable with the ATV before you start. Your safety is the most important thing during the whole trip. Helmets are provided for your ATV ride.
As you ride towards Moray, you’ll enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sacred Valley. Once you arrive, you’ll see the circular terraces that the Incas used to try out different farming methods.
After the ATV ride to Moray, you’ll ATV back to a meeting point (2 hour ATV ride total) and you’ll switch transportation to a comfortable bus. The next place you’ll go to is the Maras Salt Flats. The way these salt pools flow down the mountainside makes for a sight that is beautiful, unique and plays an important role in our history.
When the Maras Salt Flats tour is complete, the tour operator will drop you off in Cusco downtown. It’s important to note that all tour operators in Cusco have the same drop off location.
This tour is an awesome mix of adventure and culture. We highly recommend if you have some time in Cusco, sign up for this tour!
Where is Sacred Valley?
- Participants will have accommodation pick up, however, your tour drop off will be in Cusco downtown (this is the process with all operators in Cusco downtown).
- Sacred Valley ATV is an adrenaline sport.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick Up
- Tourist Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance Ticket (80 soles)
- Accommodation Drop Off (drop off is in Cusco downtown).
What to Wear
- Comfortable Pants
- Wind Jacket (Jacket will get dusty while ATVing)
Any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Please keep in mind that during Peruvian holiday/vacation weeks tours might be busier than usual due to increased number in visitors. The duration and pricing of the tour may vary, this is not just with us but with all tour operators across the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour