Private Paracas and Huacachina Tour
Full Day All Inclusive
Pick Up/Drop Off
1 Person = $400 USD
2-3 People = $230 USD Per Person
4+ People = $170 USD Per Person
|5:00||Accommodation Pick Up|
|9:15||Arrive in Paracas|
|10:00||Ballestas Islands (Entrance Included)|
|Caravedo Lunch (Not Included)
+ Pisco Porton Tasting (Included)
|Arrive in Huacachina Oasis|
+ Free Time to Explore
|Dune Buggy and Sandboarding Tour|
with Sunset (Entrance Included)
|Return Back to Lima|
Accommodation Drop Off
Click on Photos to view Gallery
Experience a full day of adventure with our Private Paracas and Huacachina Tour traveling in our private and comfortable transportation. We are proud to be The Only Operator that offers this amazing tour which includes: The Ballestas Islands boat trip, Pisco Tour at the Best Vineyard in Peru, Caravedo, the Huacachina Oasis, and Dune Buggy – Sandboarding 2 Hour Sunset Tour. Accommodation pick up/drop off is provided and your trip will always have a bilingual tour guide to assist you.
Once in Paracas, you’ll have time to grab a quick snack/breakfast before you enjoy a speed boat ride out to the Ballestas Islands. The Ballestas Islands are home to playful sea lions and diverse bird species. Learn about the history of Paracas, our famous bird poop and the “Mystery Chandelier”.
But that’s just the beginning! On our way to Huacachina we’ll stop at the best and exclusive Caravedo Pisco Vineyard, where you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a tasting experience, as you sample top quality pisco, Porton. You’ll get a tour around this beautiful vineyard and learn about the fermenting process. While at the vineyard, our group will enjoy an authentic Peruvian meal (not included).
After our meal, you better hold on tight as we venture into the one-and-only Huacachina, an oasis hidden within huge sand dunes. Feel the adrenaline as we speed through the slopes in our dune buggies. Once on-top of the dune, grab a sandboard and race down the dunes, an experience you’ll never forget!
When the sun begins to set, we’ll find the perfect spot on the dunes to relax and view the sunset. Take a moment to enjoy and reflect on this incredible day. After the sunset, you’ll have time to grab some dinner and we’ll continue our journey back to Lima. Once in Lima we’ll drop you back off at your accommodation.
No other company offers this special Private Paracas and Huacachina Tour:
Private Experience for you and your group with Private Transportation, 3 activities including an exclusive Caravedo vineyard tour + 2 hour sunset tour.
To good to be true? – Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor or Google Maps and Sign Up Today for an amazing day trip from Lima.
- Please be advised that The Paracas Port may be closed due to weather conditions. The decision is made by the Navy and applies for all tour operators and travel agencies. If the Port is closed, don’t worry, we have a back up plan! We’ll visit to the Paracas National Reserve.
- The Dune Buggy and Sandboarding Tour is considered an adrenaline/extreme experience. You may feel like your riding on a rollercoaster while racing through the dunes. Please keep this in mind and for those who prefer a calm ride, please let us know in advance.
- We do not have control over Mother-Nature, most days in Huacachina are beautiful and sunny. However, it is possible to have cloudy days without sunset.
- Participants will have time to buy snacks or small breakfast in Paracas.
- Participants can pre-order take out dinner once they arrive in Huacachina and can pick it up before heading back to Lima.
- Participants need to climb a small dune to reach the buggys.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick up/Drop off
- Private and Comfortable Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Ballestas Islands
- Speed Boat Trip to the Ballestas Islands
- Exclusive Caravedo Vineyard Tour
- Entrance Fee to Dune Buggy Tour
- 2 Hour Dune Buggy & Sandboarding Sunset Tour (Basic Sandboard included and is used for going down the dune on your stomach).
- Meals not Included
- Professional Sandboard (Rent a professional sandboard for an additional $12).
- Alcoholic Drinks after the Pisco/Wine Tasting
What to Wear
- Comfortable Pants
- Wind Jacket
Any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Our Ballestas Islands and Dune Buggy Tour both last approximately 2 hours. However, during Peruvian vacations and holidays, it may be reduced to 1 hour due to high demand. Please note, this is not just with us, but with all tour operators around the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour