Humantay Lagoon Trek
Full Day Tour
15 – 19 People
4:00 – 4:15AM
Accommodation Pick Up
Click on Photos to view Gallery
The Humantay Trek is a trek that takes you to the most beautiful lagoon in Cusco. Go on a full-day trek to explore this magical place. You’ll be picked up at your accommodation between 4:00 – 4:30AM, please be aware that due to the different hotel locations, your pick-up time will fall within a 40-minute window. This is a standard practice for all Cusco tours, your hotel may be picked up first or last depending on the itinerary.
The first part of the trip is a 2-hour drive through beautiful scenery to Mollepata, where you’ll eat a delicious breakfast to get ready for the day ahead.
Next, you keep going on your way to Soraypampa, which is where the real adventure starts. Put on your hiking boots, because you’re going on a 1.5- to 2-hour hike through the beautiful Andean highlands. The trail takes you to the Lagoon, which is 4200 meters above sea level and sparkles in the sun. Get ready to fall in love with the turquoise water that reflects the mountains around it.
After taking in the amazing views and taking some great photos, you’ll walk back to Mollepata where a well-deserved lunch is waiting for you. Taste some of the local food and get some rest before your trip ends in the heart of Cusco.
Where is Humantay Lagoon?
- Participants will have accommodation pick up, however, your tour drop off will be in Cusco downtown (this is the process with all operators in Cusco downtown).
- This Lagoon is considered a Medium Hard Level Trek.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick Up
- Tourist Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Oxygen Bottles and First Aid Kits
- Breakfast and Lunch
- 7 km (round-trip) – 3 Hour Hike
- Entrance Ticket (20 soles)
- Hiking Boots and Trekking Gear
- Accommodation Drop Off (drop off is in Cusco downtown).
What to Wear
- Hiking Boots
- Trekking Gear
- Comfortable Pants
- Wind Jacket
Any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Please keep in mind that during Peruvian holiday/vacation weeks tours might be busier than usual due to increased number in visitors. The duration and pricing of the tour may vary, this is not just with us but with all tour operators across the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour