Barranco Street Art Tour
Local Street Art and Graffiti
ENG: Mon – Sun
ESP: Lun – Sab
10:00 – 12:00PM
Click on Photos to view Gallery
The Barranco Street Art Tour is a fantastic opportunity to learn exciting information about the past of the most hipster-friendly town in all of Peru.
Discover how Barranco went from being a sacred village to becoming a bohemian district in Lima by looking into its history. Visit us to find out more about the significance of some of the most well-known graffiti, the artists who created it, and its influence on the community. Take a stroll through this hipster neighborhood to soak up the atmosphere of its many picturesque streets, take pictures on the neighborhood’s photogenic bridge, and generally have a good time.
The tour will begin promptly at 10:00AM; therefore, we ask that you arrive between 5 and 10 minutes before the start time of your tour.
Where is The Meeting Point?
- Meeting Point – Starbucks, Av. Pedro de Osma 102, Click for Map
- Recognize our guides by our Lima Experience Mustard Cap.
- If you prefer a private tour, contact us by e-mail or WhatsApp.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the tour.
- Certified Tour Guide in English and Español
- Any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
- Please keep in mind that during Peruvian holiday/vacation weeks tours might be busier than usual due to increased number in visitors. Tourist attractions might be closed during holiday season and we will redirect the tour accordingly.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
City & Catacombs Tour
Lima Market Food Tour