3 Day Tour from Lima to Huacachina
From Coast to Oasis
4:50 – 5:40AM
3 Full Days
Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
|Accommodation Pick Up|
Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco
|9:15||Arrive in Paracas|
|Ballestas Islands |
|12:00||Lunch (Not Included)|
Free Afternoon in Paracas
|OPTIONAL – Not Included|
Quad ATV or Golden Shadow
Trek to National Reserve
|18:30||Night in Paracas|
|OPTIONAL – Not Included|
Kayak with Flamingos Tour
|11:45||Paracas Meeting Point and |
Departure to Vineyard
|Lunch + Wine |
and Pisco Tasting (Included)
|Arrive in Huacachina Oasis |
Free Time to Explore
|Dune Buggy and Sandboarding|
With Sunset Tour (Included)
Night in Huacachina
|Meet at Wild Olive Restaurant|
Return back to Lima
|Accommodation Drop Off |
Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco
Click on Photos to view Gallery
Day 1: Trip from Lima to Huacachina: Stay the Night in Paracas
Welcome to the exciting 3 day tour from Lima to Huacachina. We’ll pick you up from your hotel in Miraflores, San Isidro, or Barranco early in the morning to start the tour. Even if you live outside of these areas, don’t worry. The tour guide will meet you at the Kennedy Park McDonald’s at 5:00AM.
The first part of the our takes us to Paracas, we’ll stop along the way to have a quick breakfast snack. When we get to Paracas, you will take a boat to the Ballestas Islands. In this unique ecosystem, you can see sea lions and different kinds of birds. As we look into the history of this charming coastal town, you’ll learn about its mysterious past, including the famous “Mystery Chandelier.”
After getting back to the port, you have the rest of the afternoon and evening to explore (please note, accommodation is not included in the package). We recommend taking QUAD ATVs to the National Reserve or going on the Golden Sunset Trek if you are looking for things to do. Keep in mind that these extra tours are not part of the package and are optional.
Day 2: From Paracas to Huacachina, Stay the night in Huacachina.
On Day 2, when the sun comes up, you’ll have more time to enjoy this beach town. If you want a morning adventure, we recommend the optional Kayak with Flamingos Tour. It’s a peaceful kayak ride where you see flamingos, and if you’re lucky, dolphins playing in the water.
We need to meet at the meeting point at 11:45AM to move on to the next part of the tour. We’ll go to a traditional Peruvian pisco vineyard, where you can try out different kinds of pisco and wines. In addition, your package comes with a delicious, authentic Peruvian meal.
After the vineyard, we’ll head towards the famous oasis of Huacachina. Get ready for an adventure as you speed across the sand dunes in a dune buggy. And anyone looking for a rush of adrenaline has to try sandboarding down these sandy slopes.
As the sun starts to set, we all go to the top of the dunes to watch a really beautiful sunset. It’s a quiet time to think, and it’s a great way to end your second day. As night falls, we make our way back to the oasis. You’ll spend the night in Huacachina (please note, accommodation is not included in the package).
Day 3: Free Day in Huacachina
When you wake up in Huacachina, you can decide how to spend the day on your own. You can choose to spend the day relaxing by a peaceful hotel pool or take a moto taxi and explore Ica! Whatever you do, it’s up too you!
We hope you enjoyed your free time, and we’ll see you at the Wild Olive Restaurant in between 18:30 and 18:45PM. Here, you’ll meet your Lima Experience tour guide and get back on the bus to go to Lima. If you are in one of our drop-off districts, you will be taken back to where you are staying. If not, we’ll drop you back off at the McDonald’s in Kennedy Park.
To good to be true? – Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor or Google Maps and Sign Up Today for an amazing day trip from Lima.
- Participants will have time to buy snacks or small breakfast in Paracas.
- Please be advised that The Paracas Port may be closed due to weather conditions. The decision is made by the Navy and applies for all tour operators and travel agencies. If the Port is closed, don’t worry, we have a back up plan! We’ll visit to the Paracas National Reserve.
- The Dune Buggy and Sandboarding Tour is considered an adrenaline/extreme experience. You may feel like your riding on a rollercoaster while racing through the dunes. Please keep this in mind and for those who prefer a calm ride, please let us know in advance.
- We do not have control over Mother-Nature, most days in Huacachina are beautiful and sunny. However, it is possible to have cloudy days without sunset.
- Participants need to climb a small dune to reach the buggy’s.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick up/Drop off
- Private and Comfortable Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Ballestas Islands
- Speed Boat Trip to the Ballestas Islands
- Pisco Vineyard Tour
- Lunch Day 2, Vegetarian Options Available
- Entrance Fee to Dune Buggy Tour
- Dune Buggy & Sandboarding Tour (Basic Sandboard Included and is used for going down the Dune on your Stomach)
- If your accommodation is located outside of our pick up/drop off districts, please take a taxi/uber and meet your guide at 5:00AM at the McDonalds located at Kennedy Park, Miraflores. Please Click for Map
- Accommodation in Paracas and Huacachina
- Lunch Day 1 and 3
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
- Professional Sandboard (Rent a Professional Sandboard For an Additional $12)
- Alcoholic Drinks after the Wine Tasting
- Optional Tours
What to Wear
- Wind Jacket
- Comfortable Pants
Any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Our Ballestas Islands and Dune Buggy Tour both last approximately 2 hours. However, during Peruvian vacations and holidays, all tours may be reduced to 1 hour due to high demand. Please note, this is not just with us, but with all tour operators around the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour