3 Day Tour from Lima
Paracas, Huacachina, and Nazca Lines Flight!
4:50 – 5:40AM
3 Full Days
Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
|Accommodation Pick Up|
Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco
|9:15||Arrive in Paracas|
|Ballestas Islands |
|12:00||Lunch (Not Included)|
Free Afternoon in Paracas
|OPTIONAL – Not Included|
Quad ATV or Golden Shadow
Trek to National Reserve
|18:30||Night in Paracas|
|OPTIONAL – Not Included|
Kayak with Flamingos Tour
|11:45||Paracas Meeting Point and |
Departure to Vineyard
|Lunch + Wine |
and Pisco Tasting (Included)
|Arrive in Huacachina Oasis |
Free Time to Explore
|Dune Buggy and Sandboarding|
With Sunset Tour (Included)
Night in Huacachina
|Meet at Wild Rover Huacachina|
Transfer to Nazca
|9:45||Nazca Tower Stop|
|Nazca Lines Flight – 30 minutes|
Airport Fee 77 soles
|Lunch or Aqueducts |
($10 USD Not Included)
|Meet at Moms Café Nazca|
Transfer to Huacachina
|Meet at Wild Olive Huacachina|
Transfer to Lima
|Acommodation Drop Off |
Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
Click on Photos to view Gallery
I’ve done several tours in other cities and countries, but this one was the best by far. The tour itself and the sites are captivating, however Bruce, our tour… read more
23 de August de 2023
Day 1: Tour from Lima to Huacachina: Spend the Night in Paracas
Welcome to the exciting 3 day tour from Lima to Huacachina with Nazca Lines Flight. We’ll start the tour early in the morning by picking you up from your accommodation in the districts of Miraflores, San Isidro, or Barranco. Don’t worry if you live outside of these areas; the tour guide will meet you at the Kennedy Park McDonald’s at 5:00AM to get you ready for this amazing 3 day tour.
Our tour starts with a route to Paracas, where we’ll stop for a quick snack for breakfast. When you get to Paracas, you’ll take a boat ride to the Ballestas Islands. Here, you’ll meet sea lions and different kinds of birds that live in this unique ecosystem. Learn about the mysterious history of Paracas, including the famous “Mystery Chandelier,” as we look into the past of this charming coastal town.
After getting back to the port, you have the rest of the afternoon and evening to explore Paracas (please note, accommodation is not included in the package). If you’re looking for things to do, we suggest taking QUAD ATVs to the National Reserve or going on the Golden Sunset Trek. Keep in mind that these extra tours are optional and not included in the package.
Day 2: From Paracas to Huacachina: Spend the Night in Huacachina
As the sun comes up on Day 2, you’ll have more time to enjoy this coastal town. If you want an adventure in the early morning, we recommend the optional Kayak with Flamingos Tour, a peaceful kayaking trip where you’ll see flamingos and maybe if you’re lucky, dolphins playing in the water.
At 11:45AM, we need to meet at the meeting point to start the next part of our tour. We’ll head to a traditional Peruvian Pisco vineyard, where you have the opportunity to enjoy a tasting of a variety of pisco and wines. On top of that, your package includes a delicious authentic Peruvian meal.
Our trip keeps going as we head toward the famous oasis of Huacachina, which is surrounded by huge sand dunes. Get ready for an adventure in a dune buggy as you speed across the sand dunes. And sandboarding down these sandy slopes is a must for anyone looking for a rush of adrenaline.
As the sun starts to go down, we gather on top of the dunes to watch a truly amazing sunset. It’s a time of peace and thought, the perfect ending to your second day. As dusk approaches, we head back to the oasis. Here, in Huacachina, you’ll spend the night (please note, accommodation is not included in the package).
Day 3: Flight over the Nazca Lines: Return back to Lima
Are you ready for your 3rd and final day? Wake up and have a light breakfast to start your day (this is a good idea before your small plane flight). Keep in mind that the flight to Nazca could make you sick, so it’s a good idea to bring some pills for motion sickness. After breakfast, you’re going to head to the meeting point, where you’ll meet your tour guide and leave for Nazca.
On the way, you’ll have a chance to stop at the Nazca Tower, which gives a unique view of the Nazca Lines. After the tower, you’ll get to the airport and you need to check in. It’s very Important to bring the original copy of your passport and enough cash to pay airport fees (totaling 77 soles, not included).
Before you get on your plane, the pilot will go over safety rules with you. Once you’re in the air, you can see the mysterious Nazca Lines, which include well-known shapes like the lizard, monkey, and spider.
After a 30-minute flight, you will arrive in the town of Nazca. Here, you’ll learn about the Nazca Meeting Point. You can enjoy a lunch (not included) or, for an extra $10 USD, visit the aqueducts of the Nazca Civilization.
Please be ready at Moms Café for 14:30pm to start the trip back to Huacachina. When you get back to town, you have free time until 18:30pm. Please meet your tour guide between 18:30 – 18:45pm at the Wild Olive restaurant.
Once we have everybody organized and on the bus, we’ll head back to Lima, making sure to drop you off at your hotel within our designated districts. This amazing 3-day tour comes to an end, leaving you with new memories from once-in-a-lifetime experiences!
To good to be true? – Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor or Google Maps and Sign Up Today for an amazing day trip from Lima.
- Participants will have time to buy snacks or small breakfast in Paracas.
- Please be advised that The Paracas Port may be closed due to weather conditions. The decision is made by the Navy and applies for all tour operators and travel agencies. If the Port is closed, don’t worry, we have a back up plan! We’ll visit to the Paracas National Reserve.
- The Dune Buggy and Sandboarding Tour is considered an adrenaline/extreme experience. You may feel like your riding on a rollercoaster while racing through the dunes. Please keep this in mind and for those who prefer a calm ride, please let us know in advance.
- We do not have control over Mother-Nature, most days in Huacachina are beautiful and sunny. However, it is possible to have cloudy days without sunset.
- Participants need to be at Wild Rover Huacachina to take the transfer to Nazca.
- We recommend a light breakfast before the flight.
- Participants need to bring cash and original passport for the Nazca Flight.
- The Nazca Flight may cause motion sickness, we recommend getting motion-sickness pills.
- We don’t recommend bringing your big luggage to Nazca. It’s better to leave it at your accommodation in Huacachina and pick it up when your heading back to Lima.
- Participants need to climb a small dune to reach the buggy’s.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick up/Drop off
- Private and Comfortable Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Ballestas Islands
- Speed Boat Trip to the Ballestas Islands
- Pisco Vineyard Tour
- Lunch Day 2, Vegetarian Options Available
- Entrance Fee to Dune Buggy Tour
- Dune Buggy & Sandboarding Tour (Basic Sandboard Included and is used for going down the Dune on your Stomach)
- Transfer to Nazca
- Nazca Flight
- Transfer to Huacachina
- If your accommodation is located outside of our pick up/drop off districts, please take a taxi/uber and meet your guide at 5:00AM at the McDonalds located at Kennedy Park, Miraflores. Please Click for Map
- Accommodation in Paracas and Huacachina
- Lunch Day 1 and 3
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
- Professional Sandboard (Rent a Professional Sandboard For an Additional $12)
- Alcoholic Drinks after the Wine Tasting
- Nazca Airport Fees (77 soles)
- Optional Tours
What to Wear
- Wind Jacket
- Comfortable Pants
We work with third-party companies, any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Our Ballestas Islands and Dune Buggy Tour both last approximately 2 hours. However, during Peruvian vacations and holidays, all tours may be reduced to 1 hour due to high demand. Please note, this is not just with us, but with all tour operators around the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour