2 Day Tour Lima to Huacachina:
Night in Paracas
4:50 – 5:40AM
2 Full Days
Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
|Accommodation Pick Up|
Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco
|9:15||Arrive in Paracas|
|Ballestas Islands |
|12:00||Lunch (Not Included)|
Free Afternoon in Paracas
|OPTIONAL – Not Included|
Quad ATV or Golden Shadow
Trek to National Reserve
|18:30||Night in Paracas|
|OPTIONAL – Not Included|
Kayak with Flamingos Tour
|11:45||Paracas Meeting Point and |
Departure to Vineyard
|Lunch + Wine |
and Pisco Tasting (Included)
|Arrive in Huacachina Oasis |
Free Time to Explore
|Dune Buggy and Sandboarding|
With Sunset Tour (Included)
|18:30||Meet at Wild Olive Restaurant|
Return back to Lima
|Accommodation Drop Off |
Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco
Click on Photos to view Gallery
I’ve done several tours in other cities and countries, but this one was the best by far. The tour itself and the sites are captivating, however Bruce, our tour… read more
23 de August de 2023
Day 1: Visiting Paracas and The Ballestas Islands
Join us on our 2 Day Tour Lima to Huacachina: Night in Paracas. This 2 day tour from Lima begins bright and early, we’ll pick you up from your accommodation if your located in Miraflores, San Isidro, or Barranco. For those who live outside of these areas, the tour guide will meet you at the Kennedy Park McDonald’s at 5:00am to start this 2 day experience.
Our tour will begin heading towards Paracas, and we’ll stop for a quick snack along the way. When we get to Paracas, you’ll take a boat out onto the calm water for a trip to the Ballestas Islands. Meet the sea lions and many interesting bird species that live in this ecosystem. Find out about the mysterious history of Paracas, including the famous “Mystery Chandelier,” and learn more about the past of this small coastal town.
Once you arrive back to the port you are free to explore, you’ll spend the rest of the afternoon and night in the Paracas (accommodation not included). If you’re looking for activities to do while in Paracas, we highly recommend visiting the National Reserve either on QUAD ATVS or during a beautiful Golden Sunset Trek. Please keep in mind, these tours are optional and not included in the package.
Day 2: Explore Pisco Vineyard and Huacachina’s Oasis
On the morning of Day 2, you have some more free time before we meet at the meeting point. If you’re looking for something to do, we also highly recommend an optional early morning Kayak Flamingo Tour (not included). Start your morning with a peaceful kayaking trip as you watch flamingos and if you’re lucky, you may even witness some more marine animals, like dolphins splashing around in the water.
At 11:45am, we’ll meet at the meeting point and make our way to a traditional Peruvian Pisco vineyard, which gives us a chance to taste a variety of pisco and wines. While enjoying this beautiful atmosphere, you’ll be served an authentic Peruvian meal which is included in your package.
Our trip keeps going as we make our way to the famous oasis of Huacachina, which is surrounded by tall sand dunes. Get ready for dune buggy ride that will give you a rush as you speed across the dunes. Take the chance to try sandboarding down the hills for the ultimate adrenaline experience.
As the sun begins to set, we gather on top of the dunes to watch a one-of-a-kind sunset. It’s a time of peace and reflection, it’s the perfect way to end this 2 day journey. Once the sun goes down, we’ll head back to the oasis.
At 18:30pm, we meet up again at the Wild Olive Restaurant in Huacachina, where we get ready to return back to Lima. Once in Lima, we’ll drop you off back at your accommodation (in our drop off districts), or McDonalds at Kennedy Park.
Our 2 day Lima to Huacachina Tour, shows you the best of Peru’s different landscapes, culture, and adventure. Join us on this unique experience!
To good to be true? – Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor or Google Maps and Sign Up Today for an amazing day trip from Lima.
- Participants will have time to buy snacks or small breakfast in Paracas.
- Please be advised that The Paracas Port may be closed due to weather conditions. The decision is made by the Navy and applies for all tour operators and travel agencies. If the Port is closed, don’t worry, we have a back up plan! We’ll visit to the Paracas National Reserve.
- The Golden Shadow Trek, QUAD ATV and Kayak with Flamingos Tour are optional.
- The Dune Buggy and Sandboarding Tour is considered an adrenaline/extreme experience. You may feel like your riding on a rollercoaster while racing through the dunes. Please keep this in mind and for those who prefer a calm ride, please let us know in advance.
- We do not have control over Mother-Nature, most days in Huacachina are beautiful and sunny. However, it is possible to have cloudy days without sunset.
- Participants can pre-order take out dinner once they arrive in Huacachina and can pick it up before heading back to Lima.
- Participants need to climb a small dune to reach the buggy’s.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick up/Drop off
- Private and Comfortable Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Ballestas Islands
- Speed Boat Trip to the Ballestas Islands
- Pisco Vineyard Tour
- Lunch Day 2, Vegetarian Options Available
- Entrance Fee to Dune Buggy Tour
- Dune Buggy & Sandboarding Tour (Basic Sandboard Included and is used for going down the Dune on your Stomach).
- If your accommodation is located outside of our pick up/drop off districts, please take a taxi/uber and meet your guide at 5:00AM at the McDonalds located at Kennedy Park, Miraflores. Please Click for Map
- Accommodation in Paracas
- Lunch Day 1
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 1 and Day 2
- Professional Sandboard (Rent a Professional Sandboard For an Additional $12)
- Alcoholic Drinks after the Wine Tasting
What to Wear
- Wind Jacket
- Comfortable Pants
We work with third-party companies, any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Our Ballestas Islands and Dune Buggy Tour both last approximately 2 hours. However, during Peruvian vacations and holidays, all tours may be reduced to 1 hour due to high demand. Please note, this is not just with us, but with all tour operators around the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour