2 Day Tour from Lima
Nazca Lines Flight, Paracas, Huacachina, and More!
4:50 – 5:40AM
2 Full Days
Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
|Accommodation Pick Up|
Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco
|9:15||Arrive in Paracas|
ATV National Reserve
|Lunch + Wine |
and Pisco Tasting
|Arrive at Huacachina Oasis |
+ Free Time to Explore
|Dune Buggy & Sandboarding|
with Sunset Tour
Night in Huacachina
|Meet at Wild Rover Huacachina|
Transfer to Nazca
|9:45||Nazca Tower Stop|
|Nazca Lines Flight – 30 minutes|
Airport Fee 77 soles
|Lunch or Aqueducts |
($10 USD Not Included)
|Meet at Moms Café Nazca|
Transfer to Huacachina
|Meet at Wild Olive Huacachina|
Transfer to Lima
|Acommodation Drop Off |
Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
Click on Photos to view Gallery
I’ve done several tours in other cities and countries, but this one was the best by far. The tour itself and the sites are captivating, however Bruce, our tour… read more
23 de August de 2023
Day 1: Explore Paracas and Huacachina.
Prepare yourself for an action-packed two days of adventure and excitement. We’ll start the day by picking you up from your accommodation (if you are located in our pick-up districts Miraflores, San Isidro, and Barranco). If you’re outside of our pick-up districts, we will pick you up at our Meeting Point (McDonalds at Kennedy Park in Miraflores).
On the way to Paracas, we’ll have a brief 15 minute stop. You’ll have the chance to grab some breakfast and we will continue on our way to the small coastal town. Once we arrive, you’ll be boarding a speed boat to travel to the Ballestas Islands. Learn about the history of Paracas, its well-known “bird poop,” and the “Mystery Chandelier” while taking in the sights of sea lions and a diverse range of bird species.
NOTE: This is optional, while your group is out on the boat trip touring the islands, you can have a different experience! For an extra $16 USD (per person), take a 2-hour ATV journey to the National Reserve (entrance included).
Please Note: this ATV ride is in Paracas and is not the Dune Buggy ride in Huacachina. Enjoy a fun and unique ride to breathtaking views of the reserve, where the ocean meets the desert. If you choose the ATV experience, please note that it replaces the boat tour; you won’t be able to do both activities.
While on the way to Huacachina, we make a pit stop at a traditional Pisco vineyard. This is a beautiful vineyard, surrounded by nature. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy an incredible authentic Peruvian lunch and afterwards, we’ll enjoy a tasting experience, during which you can try a variety of wines and piscos.
Once your stomachs are full and you’re no longer thirsty, we’ll continue to Huacachina. In Huacachina, your tour guide will show you our meeting point and you’ll have some free time to explore the town before jumping on your dune buggies! Take a 2 hour dune buggy ride through the dunes and enjoy learning a new hobby, Sandboarding. This is an incredible rush, and an extreme sport activity.
Once the sun begins to set, find a peaceful and quiet spot on the dunes to capture this one-of-a-kind sunset. After this tour is complete, you spend the night at your accommodation (not included in package).
Day 2: The Nazca Flight Adventure Begins.
Are you ready for more? Wake up early and enjoy a light breakfast (we recommend a light breakfast before flying in a small aircraft). Please keep in mind, the Nazca flight may cause motion sickness, we recommend getting motion-sickness pills. After breakfast, head toward our meeting point, where you’ll meet your tour guide and be transferred to Nazca.
Along the way, you can visit the Nazca Tower and get a different perspective of the Nazca Lines. Once you arrive at the airport, complete the check-in process. Important: Please carry with you your original copy of your passport and cash to pay the airport fees (a total of 77 soles not included).
Before you get on the aircraft, the pilot will go through the safety procedures and as soon as you’re in the air, you will be able to take in the mysterious Nazca Lines. Which include the well-known figures of a lizard, a monkey, and a spider.
Once your 30 minute flight is complete, you’ll be transferred to the town of Nazca. Once you are in Nazca, you will learn about the Nazca Meeting Point which is located at Moms Café. Here, you will have time to have lunch (not included) or visit the aqueducts built by the Nazca Civilization (an additional $10 USD).
Gather at Moms Café at 2:30 p.m. to begin your journey back to Huacachina. Once you arrive back in town, you will meet at the meeting point, Wild Olive restaurant. After we have all the travelers, we will travel back to Lima, dropping you off at your accommodation (in our districts), bringing an end to this incredible experience.
No other company offers this special 2 Day Tour from Lima: Nazca Lines Flight, Paracas, Huacachina and More!:
– Accommodation Pick Up.
– Day 1: 3 activities including a 2 hour sunset tour + lunch included
– Day 2: Nazca Transfer, Nazca Lines Flight.
– Accommodation Drop off in Lima.
To good to be true? – Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor or Google Maps and Sign Up Today for an amazing day trip from Lima.
- Participants will have time to buy snacks or small breakfast in Paracas.
- Please be advised that The Paracas Port may be closed due to weather conditions. The decision is made by the Navy and applies for all tour operators and travel agencies. If the Port is closed, don’t worry, we have a back up plan! We’ll visit to the Paracas National Reserve.
- Participants need to climb a small dune to reach the buggys.
- The Dune Buggy and Sandboarding Tour is considered an adrenaline/extreme experience. You may feel like your riding on a rollercoaster while racing through the dunes. Please keep this in mind and for those who prefer a calm ride, please let us know in advance.
- We do not have control over Mother-Nature, most days in Huacachina are beautiful and sunny. However, it is possible to have cloudy days without sunset.
- Participants need to be at Wild Rover Huacachina to take the transfer to Nazca.
- We recommend a light breakfast before the flight.
- Participants need to bring cash and original passport for the Nazca Flight.
- The Nazca Flight may cause motion sickness, we recommend getting motion-sickness pills.
- We don’t recommend bringing your big luggage to Nazca. It’s better to leave it at your accommodation in Huacachina and pick it up when your heading back to Lima.
- The success of this experience relies on teamwork, be on time for the activities through out the day.
- Accommodation Pick up/Drop off (Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco).
- Private and Comfortable Transportation
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Ballestas Islands
- Speed Boat Trip to the Ballestas Islands
- Vineyard Tour
- Lunch on Day 1, Vegetarian Options Available
- Entrance Fee to Dune Buggy Tour
- Dune Buggy & Sandboarding Tour (Basic Sandboard Included and is used for going down the Dune on your Stomach).
- Transfer to Nazca
- Nazca Lines Flight
- Transfer to Huacachina
- If your accommodation is located outside of our pick up/drop off districts, please take a taxi/uber and meet your guide at 5:00AM at the McDonalds located at Kennedy Park, Miraflores. Please Click for Map
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 1 and Day 2
- Lunch Day 2
- Professional Sandboard (Rent a Professional Sandboard For an Additional $12)
- Alcoholic Drinks after the Wine Tasting
- Accommodation in Huacachina
- Nazca Airport Fees (77 soles)
- Aqueducts (Optional $10 USD)
What to Wear
- Wind Jacket
- Comfortable Pants
We work with third-party companies, any cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours in advance and a 20% administration fee will apply. Cancellations or no-shows after this time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. By booking our services or products, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your party.
Our Ballestas Islands and Dune Buggy Tour both last approximately 2 hours. However, during Peruvian vacations and holidays, it may be reduced to 1 hour due to high demand. Please note, this is not just with us, but with all tour operators around the country.
- Limited Groups, book in advance.
- Send us a direct message if you want to make a last minute reservation, after 22:00 the previous night.
Lima Walking Experience
Lima Market Food Tour